Handcrafted Wines is looking for a delivery driver in Portland, OR!
We are a Portland-based Wine distribution company that has a logistics opening, and we need the right person to fulfill our client's beverage needs.
About the Company:
Handcrafted Wines is a family-owned and operated business. We are not one of the big companies. We endeavor to bring Oregon’s retailers and restaurants wines that represent a “best in class” status or winemakers/winegrowers who are leading the industry by adhering to old traditions, family values and creating new wines inspired by the ‘back to basics’ movements in sustainable forms of farming and production.
- Wednesday to Friday Part Time (around 25 hours per week)
- Start time 6a.m.
- Deliver wine to our on-premise (restaurant) and off-premise (retail) customers.
- Meet delivery windows set by our clients.
- Check-in wines with receiving personnel.
- Merchandise wines when asked by the client.
- Collect payment for the delivery.
- Work closely with our sales force.
- Inspect the vehicle for any damages/repairs needed.
- Assist with order-pulling when needs require.
- Reliability, honesty, and a good attitude are of the utmost importance.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer service mindset.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to lift 50lbs with regularity.
- Ability to stoop, bend, twist, and climb stairs while handling weight.
- Clean driving record (proof from DMV required for hire).
- Beverage delivery experience is preferred, but not required.
- Working Cell-Phone with a navigation application required.
- Great employee discount
- $60 monthly cell phone stipend.