Handcrafted Wines is seeking a qualified professional for a Warehouse Manager position.
We are seeking a hard-working, self-motivated individual to lead our warehouse and delivery team.
The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for the following job duties:
- Managing warehouse and delivery staff.
- Managing the receipt, storage, and organization of inventory.
- Assist in the planning and constant improvement of delivery routing.
- Ensure all trucks are accurately, safely, and securely loaded and outbound for delivery in a timely manner each day.
- Assist with deliveries from time to time, as needed.
- Track inbound and outbound inventory within Netsuite ERP software.
- Maintain a clean and safe warehouse at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- High School Degree or higher.
- At least 2 years experience as a warehouse manager.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Experience using a forklift, pallet jack, and other material moving equipment.
- Basic computer skills (MS Office, email, etc).
- Willingness and eagerness to learn about our wine and spirits portfolio.
- Willingness and eagerness to learn our systems (software and others).
- Willingness and eagerness for constant process improvement.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs without assistance.
In addition to the qualifications above, our ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Experience using ERP systems for shipping, receiving, and inventory management (bonus if experience in using Netsuite ERP).
- At least 5 years experience as a warehouse manager.
- Prior experience in the wine and spirits industry.
- Prior experience as a delivery driver.
This is a full-time salaried position. Pay and benefits will be commensurate with experience.
Please include a resume and a brief description of why you believe you would be a good fit for the position. If a resume is not attached, you will not be considered for the position.